Are your brake warning lights on? Or do you just want to have a regular check-up and brake service? No matter with what we can help you, your brakes are the most important safety factor and we’ll make sure they work perfectly.
Get your vehicle brakes checked when:
- Losing grip when braking
- Pulling to the left or right when you brake
- Low, hard, soft or spongy brake pedal feeling
- Shuddering steering wheel when you brake
- Stopping takes longer than usual
- Making sounds when braking (screeching, squealing or other unusual sounds)